Landscape Maintenance Crew Member
MasterScapes is looking for a full-time Landscape Maintenance Employee!
When West Texans want beautiful outdoor spaces, they turn to us to make it happen. Our Property Care department plays an important role in keeping these spaces dependably maintained. This requires a commitment to our clients and an ability to deliver consistent results. One of the most important characteristics of our Landscape Maintenance Employees is dependability. We need people who are willing to work hard to get the job done and meet our clients' needs.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining client properties by mowing, edging, weed eating, shrub trimming, and bed cleaning
- Completing maintenance to MasterScapes standards as efficiently as possible
- Safely operating power equipment
- Maintaining tools and equipment daily
- Completing other duties as assigned
You’re good at:
- Working independently or with a crew
- Follow instructions
- Working with your hands
- Being a dependable, self-starter
- You have worked in the landscape industry before
- Have a valid driver license and clean driving record
- Be willing to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
MasterScapes is a great place to work! We offer:
Positive company culture Led by our shared value of relationships, honesty, innovation, knowledge, and efficiency, we aim to cultivate an environment that improves lives.
Opportunities to grow We want to grow as a company and we want you to grow along with us! We offer training and continuing education courses to all of our employees.
Competitive pay We care about our employees, so we provide industry-competitive salaries.
Benefits At MasterScapes, we are invested in your family and future. We offer health insurance plans, health savings accounts, and retirement plans.
Time off Work-life balance is important to us. We offer paid vacations and holidays to help our employees make the most of their time and we operate on a regular, Monday-Friday, work week.
We are currently hiring for this position! Apply Now