Our Treatment department plays an important role in keeping these outdoor spaces healthy and weed-free
by completing comprehensive lawn and bed applications.
This requires a commitment to our clients and a knowledge of proper treatment application techniques.
MasterScapes® is looking for a full-time Treatment Technician in Greater Fort Worth!
The core mission of the Treatment Technician is to provide treatment services efficiently and to the highest quality standards.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Professional application of quality products
- Proper management of products
- Proactive equipment maintenance
- Creating of accurate application of records for clients and office
- Completion of services in a professional and courteous manner
You’re good at:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Being dependable and a self-starter
- Being independent, but also a team player
- Driving safely
- You have already worked in the landscape industry
- You have a current applicator license
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be willing to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance – VSP and Guardian
- Simple IRA – Charles Schwab
- Health Savings Plan
- Weather pay
- Overtime pay
- Employee loan plan
- Annual bonus potential
- Paid training and continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discount for MasterScapes services
MasterScapes is a great place to work!