Our Landscape department plays an important role in creating beautiful outdoor spaces.
This requires a commitment to our clients and an ability to deliver consistent results.
One of the responsibilities of our Landscape Technicians is to install plants, sod, and trees.
MasterScapes® is looking for a full-time Landscape Technician!
The core mission of the Landscape Technician is to service client properties efficiently and to the highest quality standards.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Professional installation of plants, sod, and trees
- Digging holes, leveling, grading, and pushing wheelbarrows
- Spreading rock, mulch, and other bed materials
- Completion of services in a professional and courteous manner
- Operating small equipment (rototillers, sod cutters, chainsaws)
You’re good at:
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Being dependable and a self-starter
- Being independent, but also a team player
- Driving safely
- Reading instructions
- Retaining verbal instruction
- Attention to detail
- Being efficient with time
- Being organized
- Interested in plants and outdoor spaces
- You have already worked in the landscape industry or other physical trade
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be willing to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance – VSP and Guardian
- Simple IRA – Charles Schwab
- Health Savings Plan
- Weather pay
- Overtime pay
- Employee loan plan
- Annual bonus potential
- Paid training and continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discount for MasterScapes services
MasterScapes is a great place to work!