Lawn Care Crew Member
Our Property Care department plays an important role in keeping outdoor spaces dependably maintained.
Our Crew Members maintain client properties by mowing, edging, weed eating, shrub trimming, and bed cleaning.
MasterScapes® is looking for a full-time Lawn Care Crew Member!
The core mission of the Crew Member is to service client properties efficiently and to the highest quality standards.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Maintaining client properties by mowing, edging, weed eating, shrub trimming, and bed cleaning
- Completing maintenance to MasterScapes standards as efficiently as possible
- Safely operating power equipment
Daily maintenance of tools and equipment
Deliver consistent results to our clients
You’re good at:
- Working independently or with a crew
- Following instructions
- Working with your hands
- Being dependable and a self-starter
- You have already worked in the landscape industry
- You love the outdoors
- Be willing to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance – VSP and Guardian
- Simple IRA – Charles Schwab
- Health Savings Plan
- Weather pay
- Overtime pay
- Employee loan plan
- Annual bonus potential
- Paid training and continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discount for MasterScapes services
MasterScapes is a great place to work!