Why Fertilizing your Lawn is Important
Keeping your yard beautiful all year long is our specialty at MasterScapes Start enjoying your perfectly maintained yard throughout the year by calling us today.
There are three primary nutrients plants need to grow:
1. Nitrogen – keeps plants green and healthy and helps to boost plant productivity. This nutrient produces chlorophyll, amino acids, and healthy proteins. It makes the grass look green and allows it to spring back up during Spring.
2. Phosphorus – helps to convert sunlight and other nutrients into food.
3. Potassium – helps plants use water and resist drought. This nutrient is very important for improving stress tolerance, making your lawn less vulnerable to environmental fluctuations and disease.
Fertilizers contain the three essential nutrients needed for the plant to grow.
Three benefits of fertilizing your lawn are:
- Boost new growth
- Maximize nutrients and water absorption
- Enhance growth rate and fruit production
At MasterScapes, we recommend following a regular fertilizer plan throughout the year. That way, your landscape will get the most nutrients added to the soil.
Let MasterScapes Take care of your Fertilization needs all year long!
We offer full-service landscaping, lawn care, and maintenance programs for homes and businesses in Fort Worth. Contact us today about our various seasonal programs.